Teens 16 and 17 Must Bring Guardian
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Source: Health Care District of Palm Beach County Verbatim) — At 9 a.m. on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County will open 20,000 first-dose vaccination appointments between this Friday, April 9th through Saturday, April 17th, 2021 at http://vaccine.hcdpbc.org for Pfizer and Moderna vaccine.
The website lists the available dates, locations, vaccine brand and eligibility requirements at each of the Health Care District’s three mass vaccination sites at the South County Civic Center west of Delray Beach, the Burns Road Community Center in Palm Beach Gardens, and the South Florida Fairgrounds in suburban West Palm Beach.
It is essential that individuals follow the state eligibility guidelines when scheduling to avoid being turned away at the sites. Individuals 16 years and 17 years old are eligible to self-schedule appointments for the Pfizer vaccine brand only. A parent or guardian must be present at the appointment of those who are 16 and 17 years old.
As additional vaccine and appointments are available, the Health Care District will continue to notify the community that the online self-scheduler is open.
For those without internet access, the Health Care District’s helpline at 561-804-4115 is available to assist in English, Spanish and Creole. All appointments are based on vaccine availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing