Recent Records Hit In Palm Beach County, Entire State
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The problems continue in Florida, as the Department of Health reports the positivity rate for COVID-19 hit a seven day high of 7.37 percent on Sunday. That is the second highest reading over the past 30 days. A 7.60 percent positivity rate was recorded on March 28th.
The total COVID-19 case count in Florida is now 2,085,306 with 33,710 deaths. At least 85,500 people have been hospitalized in Florida with COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, the total case count is now 133,571 with 2,672 deaths. At least 6,439 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues in Palm Beach County.
The positivity rate in Palm Beach County hit a two week high of 7.70 percent on Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton