Recent Records Hit In Palm Beach County, Entire State
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The problems continue in Florida, as the Department of Health reports the positivity rate for COVID-19 hit a seven day high of 7.37 percent on Sunday. That is the second highest reading over the past 30 days. A 7.60 percent positivity rate was recorded on March 28th.
The total COVID-19 case count in Florida is now 2,085,306 with 33,710 deaths. At least 85,500 people have been hospitalized in Florida with COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, the total case count is now 133,571 with 2,672 deaths. At least 6,439 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues in Palm Beach County.
The positivity rate in Palm Beach County hit a two week high of 7.70 percent on Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K