Recent Records Hit In Palm Beach County, Entire State
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The problems continue in Florida, as the Department of Health reports the positivity rate for COVID-19 hit a seven day high of 7.37 percent on Sunday. That is the second highest reading over the past 30 days. A 7.60 percent positivity rate was recorded on March 28th.
The total COVID-19 case count in Florida is now 2,085,306 with 33,710 deaths. At least 85,500 people have been hospitalized in Florida with COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, the total case count is now 133,571 with 2,672 deaths. At least 6,439 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues in Palm Beach County.
The positivity rate in Palm Beach County hit a two week high of 7.70 percent on Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF