BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If the Palm Beach County Jail is offering elite status for those visiting multiple times over just a few days, it appears Delray Beach resident Christopher Gullusci would qualify.
Gullusci was booked into jail on April 3rd. He was booked in for another stay on April 5th. He remained behind bars early Wednesday morning.
Listing the 600 block of Allen Avenue as his home address, Gullusci first faced a trespass charge on April 3rd when Delray Beach Police arrested him. He was booked into jail at 1 a.m. and released on his own recognizance just before 6:30 a.m.
He pled “not guilty” during his first appearance.
Then, on April 5th, Gullusci was charged with burglary. Again arrested by Delray Beach Police, Gullusci was locked up at 10:53 a.m. He is being held on $4,000 bond.
A court date is pending in both matters.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities