BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If the Palm Beach County Jail is offering elite status for those visiting multiple times over just a few days, it appears Delray Beach resident Christopher Gullusci would qualify.
Gullusci was booked into jail on April 3rd. He was booked in for another stay on April 5th. He remained behind bars early Wednesday morning.
Listing the 600 block of Allen Avenue as his home address, Gullusci first faced a trespass charge on April 3rd when Delray Beach Police arrested him. He was booked into jail at 1 a.m. and released on his own recognizance just before 6:30 a.m.
He pled “not guilty” during his first appearance.
Then, on April 5th, Gullusci was charged with burglary. Again arrested by Delray Beach Police, Gullusci was locked up at 10:53 a.m. He is being held on $4,000 bond.
A court date is pending in both matters.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center