BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — After a brief overnight “pause” to COVID-19 shot scheduling in Palm Beach County, the Palm Beach County Health Care District’s online system is open for new appointments as of 8 a.m. Thursday.
From the Health Care District:
The website, at http://vaccine.hcdpbc.org, lists the available dates, locations, vaccine brand and eligibility requirements at each of the Health Care District’s three mass vaccination sites at the South County Civic Center west of Delray Beach, the Burns Road Community Center in Palm Beach Gardens, and the South Florida Fairgrounds in suburban West Palm Beach. It is essential that individuals follow the state eligibility guidelines when scheduling to avoid being turned away at the sites. Individuals 16 years and 17 years old are eligible to self-schedule appointments for the Pfizer vaccine brand only. A parent or guardian must be present at the appointment of those who are 16 and 17 years old.
As additional vaccine and appointments are available, the Health Care District will continue to notify the community that the online self-scheduler is open.
For those without internet access, the Health Care District’s helpline at 561-804-4115 is available to assist in English, Spanish and Creole. All appointments are based on vaccine availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call