BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Another Kings Point resident has been arrested, bringing the total to at least four since November. (News app readers access our full report here).
The latest: Howard Dash of 346 Saxony H. He is charged with DUI and refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, records provided by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Dash was booked into lockup at 4:32 this morning. He was released on his own recognizance at 10:59 a.m.
It was not immediately clear where Dash was arrested. PBSO is the agency taking him into custody.
Over the past several months, Kings Point residents have been arrested for indecent exposure, possession of obscene child material, stalking and now DUI.
Read all recent Kings Point arrests and related stories through this link.
Kings Point received national attention when Florida Governor Ron DeSantis used it as a location early in the COVID-19 vaccination process to provide shots to residents, while those outside the Kings Point gates had problems accessing vaccine.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida