BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Another Kings Point resident has been arrested, bringing the total to at least four since November. (News app readers access our full report here).
The latest: Howard Dash of 346 Saxony H. He is charged with DUI and refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, records provided by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Dash was booked into lockup at 4:32 this morning. He was released on his own recognizance at 10:59 a.m.
It was not immediately clear where Dash was arrested. PBSO is the agency taking him into custody.
Over the past several months, Kings Point residents have been arrested for indecent exposure, possession of obscene child material, stalking and now DUI.
Read all recent Kings Point arrests and related stories through this link.
Kings Point received national attention when Florida Governor Ron DeSantis used it as a location early in the COVID-19 vaccination process to provide shots to residents, while those outside the Kings Point gates had problems accessing vaccine.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella