Pediatric Positivty Rate Also Rises In Palm Beach County, Suggesting Spread Among Young.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The just-released COVID-19 positivity rate for Florida on Sunday is a staggering 8.0 percent. That’s the highest in at least a month, and suggests a worsening of conditions despite an increase in inoculations.
(News App readers use this link to access our full report).
At least 2,125,846 people are now infected with COVID-19 in Florida. The death count is now 34,056. At least 87,024 people have been hospitalized.
In Palm Beach County, the positivity rate rose to 6.99 percent — that’s just shy of the 14 day high. At least 126,206 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The death count is an even 2,700 as of mid-day Monday. 6,530 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate for Palm Beach County is now 14.5 percent. That’s the highest in months. The Florida Department of Health defines “pediatric” as anyone 18 or under, suggesting a rise in COVID-19 spread among the youngest in Florida.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS