BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — New York Federal Judge Sandra Feuerstein was killed Friday when a hit and run driver slammed into her, and a young child, in the 4000 block of North Ocean Blvd. in Boca Raton.
Natasia Snape, who claimed she was Harry Potter, was later arrested and charged with vehicular homicide.
From the police report, which you can read in its entirety below:
“The incident took place at approximately 1009. hours when a red two door sedan driven by an unknown driver, was traveling northbound approaching the intersection of 4000 N Ocean Blvd and NW 40 th St. The vehicle, driving erratically, went around stopped traffic and entered upon the sidewalk located on the wast shoulder of the roadway. The victim, Sandra Feuerstein, was walking southbound on the sidewalk when she was struck by the suspect vehicle. The vehicle continued northbound, entering back onto the roadway but not before striking Anthony Ovahinnikov, a 6-year-old boy crossing Ocean Blvd from west to east in the crosswalk. Feuerstein was transported to Delray Medical Center where she was pronounced deceased.”
The complete police report follows. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, use this link for full, free access.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors