BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Pompano Beach just announced that J&J shots scheduled in its jurisdiction have been canceled. Expect J&J vaccinations to be canceled throughout the region as the CDC and FDA investigate potential issues with the vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer continue to be administered at several locations.
Here is the official statement from Pompano:
Milo Care is delaying the opening of the COVID-19 vaccination site at the E. Pat Larkins Community Center in Pompano Beach due to the recommendation from the CDC and FDA concerning the Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine.
Below is the link for the official CDC and FDA Joint Statement recommending the pausing of the Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine.
Milo Care is working to obtain the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine in order to open the site.
The City of Pompano Beach is supporting the Milo Care vaccination efforts by providing the site,
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday