BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean of Coldwell Banker spent part of the night in a one bedroom with bars on the windows, following her arrest for DUI by Delray Beach Police.
Caljean was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night at 10:55 p.m. She was released on her own recognizance several hours after her arrest.
It was not immediately clear where she was arrested or what led police to charge Caljean with DUI. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed.
Caljean’s real estate license is valid through March 31, 2023, according to Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Real Estate Agents are licensed by the State of Florida and must follow moral, legal and ethical guidelines set by the state.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary