BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean of Coldwell Banker spent part of the night in a one bedroom with bars on the windows, following her arrest for DUI by Delray Beach Police.
Caljean was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night at 10:55 p.m. She was released on her own recognizance several hours after her arrest.
It was not immediately clear where she was arrested or what led police to charge Caljean with DUI. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed.
Caljean’s real estate license is valid through March 31, 2023, according to Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Real Estate Agents are licensed by the State of Florida and must follow moral, legal and ethical guidelines set by the state.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising