BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman is facing multiple charges following her late Wednesday evening arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Kaitlyn Sheppard of the 100 block of NW 11th Avenue in Delray Beach is charged with “fraud — impersonate — false ID given to law enforcement officer,” “cocaine possession” and “drug equipment — possession and/or use.”
Sheppard, 43, was booked into the Palm Beach County at 8:08 p.m. Bond was set at $1,000 for the cocaine possession charge, but bond was not set on the fraud and drug equipment possession charges.
Separately, Sheppard was also charged with two counts of “failure to appear” stemming from other legal issues. Bond was set at $2,000 for each count, bringing her total bond to $5,000.
Due to an issue with the court computer system, the nature of the cases that Shepard allegedly no-showed for court was not immediately clear.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop