Allegedly Part Of Major Bicycle Theft Ring In Boca Raton. Read Arrest Report.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATED: 8:34 A.M. Friday, April 16th, with police report.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Jason Pollotta-Demelo of Boynton Beach is facing 11 charges in Boca Raton. He was arrested overnight and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Friday morning.
(News app readers access our full report).
Pollotta-Demelo, 18, is charged with burglary, two counts of larceny, two counts of dealing in stolen property, two counts of fraud, cocaine possession, drug equipment possession, and two counts of failure to appear. The arrests stem from his alleged involvement in what appears to be a bicycle theft ring targeting apartment and condo buildings in and around Boca Raton.
As written by police in the report, below, Pollottta-Demelo allegedly was involved in stealing high-end bicycles in and around Boca Raton, then pawning them.
Jason Pollotta-Demelo was arrested Thursday evening and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:30 p.m. Bond is now set at $19,250.
Read the complete police report, below. If you are reading in a news app and the report does not appear, use this for full access. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted victim names and certain elements of Pollotta-Demelo’s personal informationPollotta
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens