BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man was arrested for the sixth time overnight, and the second time in just days.
Matthew Edelson of the 1600 block of NW 13th street is now charged with DUI, operating a vehicle without a license, hit and run — leave scene of crash with injury, and hit and run — leave scene of a crash with property damage. (News app readers access our full report).
Edeleson’s late Friday night arrest follows his arrest on March 26th for DUI and also driving without a license.
In 2018, Edelson was arrested for violating the conditions of his release from another incarceration. Earlier that year, Edelson was charged with battery on someone 65 or older and criminal mischief.
In 2016, Edelson was arrested for failing to appear at a court hearing. In 2015, he was arrested and charged with forgery and fraud.
The latest arrest, according to traffic tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, are related to an incident near 441 and Sandalfoot in west Boca Raton. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Saturday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested