BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man was arrested for the sixth time overnight, and the second time in just days.
Matthew Edelson of the 1600 block of NW 13th street is now charged with DUI, operating a vehicle without a license, hit and run — leave scene of crash with injury, and hit and run — leave scene of a crash with property damage. (News app readers access our full report).
Edeleson’s late Friday night arrest follows his arrest on March 26th for DUI and also driving without a license.
In 2018, Edelson was arrested for violating the conditions of his release from another incarceration. Earlier that year, Edelson was charged with battery on someone 65 or older and criminal mischief.
In 2016, Edelson was arrested for failing to appear at a court hearing. In 2015, he was arrested and charged with forgery and fraud.
The latest arrest, according to traffic tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, are related to an incident near 441 and Sandalfoot in west Boca Raton. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Saturday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising