BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Transportation is reminding motorists that the Glades Road exit and on-ramp to Florida’s Turnpike is closed all weekend, reopening at 6 a.m. on Monday. (News app readers access our full report).
For Northbound and Southbound entrance ramps at Glades Road, the closure runs from 9 p.m. Friday through 6 a.m. Monday:
Glades Road/SR 808 traffic wishing to access northbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 will be directed to travel west on Glades Road to US 441/SR 7, travel north on US 441 to Atlantic Avenue/SR 806 and travel east on Atlantic Avenue to access northbound Florida’s Turnpike.
Glades Road/SR 808 traffic wishing to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 will be directed to travel east on Glades Road to Powerline Road/SR 845, travel south on Powerline Road to Sample Road/SR 834 and travel west on Sample Road to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike.
For Northbound and Southbound exit ramps to Glades Road, the closure also runs from Friday at 9 p.m. through Monday, April 19th, at 6 a.m:
Northbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 traffic wishing to access Glades Road/SR 808 will be directed to exit at Sample Road/SR 834 (Exit 69), travel east on Sample Road to Powerline Road/SR 845 and travel north on Powerline Road to access Glades Road.
Southbound Florida’s Turnpike traffic wishing to access Glades Road/SR 808 will be directed to exit at Atlantic Avenue/SR 806 (Exit 81), travel west on Atlantic Avenue to US 441/SR 7 and south on US 441 to access Glades Road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI