Police Find Asleep At Wheel. Allegedly Admits To Tequila, Gin and Tonic, Whiskey Sour, More…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s all smiles in the booking photo for Boca Raton resident Steven Pollachek who allegedly consumed “6-7” drinks prior to his DUI arrest Sunday night.
(News app readers access our full report).
According to a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Pollachek was “asleep at the wheel” of his 2013 Kia when police found him in the area of 1698 SW 17th Street in Boca Raton.
“Vehicle was pulled of to the side of the road and occupied by Steven Pollachek,” wrote police. “Steven was asleep at the wheel with the seat fully reclined.”
Police observed, “glassy eyes, slurred speech, swaying, unable to follow instructions.”
A FDLE intoxilyzer report states that Pollachek blew a .211 and then a .217 during two breath alcohol tests. Both are approaching three times the legal limit of .008. Pollachek, according to police, admitted to drinking, “mojito, gin and tonic, tequila, whisky sour.” He allegedly admitted to consuming “6-7 drinks.”
Boca Raton Police booked Pollachek into the Palm Beach County at 2:11 Monday morning. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later. A court date is pending.
Read the police report, below. If it does not appear, access the full report here.DUI
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY
- HURRICANE IAN: Schools Open But Heavy Rain, Strong Rain Expected In South Florida
- DEAD IN VALENCIA FALLS: Woman Drives Into Garage, Backs Into House, Utility Pole
- Loggers’ Run Boca Raton Forecloses On Homeowner Over $777
- CAR THEFTS: POLICE FRUSTRATED WITH SEVEN BRIDGES, LOTUS BOARDS
- HURRICANE IAN MAY PACK 130 MPH WINDS AS IT APPROACHES FLORIDA
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH