Police Find Asleep At Wheel. Allegedly Admits To Tequila, Gin and Tonic, Whiskey Sour, More…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s all smiles in the booking photo for Boca Raton resident Steven Pollachek who allegedly consumed “6-7” drinks prior to his DUI arrest Sunday night.
(News app readers access our full report).
According to a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Pollachek was “asleep at the wheel” of his 2013 Kia when police found him in the area of 1698 SW 17th Street in Boca Raton.
“Vehicle was pulled of to the side of the road and occupied by Steven Pollachek,” wrote police. “Steven was asleep at the wheel with the seat fully reclined.”
Police observed, “glassy eyes, slurred speech, swaying, unable to follow instructions.”
A FDLE intoxilyzer report states that Pollachek blew a .211 and then a .217 during two breath alcohol tests. Both are approaching three times the legal limit of .008. Pollachek, according to police, admitted to drinking, “mojito, gin and tonic, tequila, whisky sour.” He allegedly admitted to consuming “6-7 drinks.”
Boca Raton Police booked Pollachek into the Palm Beach County at 2:11 Monday morning. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later. A court date is pending.
Read the police report, below. If it does not appear, access the full report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens