Police Find Asleep At Wheel. Allegedly Admits To Tequila, Gin and Tonic, Whiskey Sour, More…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s all smiles in the booking photo for Boca Raton resident Steven Pollachek who allegedly consumed “6-7” drinks prior to his DUI arrest Sunday night.
(News app readers access our full report).
According to a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Pollachek was “asleep at the wheel” of his 2013 Kia when police found him in the area of 1698 SW 17th Street in Boca Raton.
“Vehicle was pulled of to the side of the road and occupied by Steven Pollachek,” wrote police. “Steven was asleep at the wheel with the seat fully reclined.”
Police observed, “glassy eyes, slurred speech, swaying, unable to follow instructions.”
A FDLE intoxilyzer report states that Pollachek blew a .211 and then a .217 during two breath alcohol tests. Both are approaching three times the legal limit of .008. Pollachek, according to police, admitted to drinking, “mojito, gin and tonic, tequila, whisky sour.” He allegedly admitted to consuming “6-7 drinks.”
Boca Raton Police booked Pollachek into the Palm Beach County at 2:11 Monday morning. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later. A court date is pending.
Read the police report, below. If it does not appear, access the full report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary