Patient Brokering Charge Filed Against Lohan.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Michael Lohan, father of one-time celebrity Lindsay Lohan, is in the Palm Beach County Jail.
(News app readers access our full report).
Lohan is charged with patient brokering. He is being held on $5,000 bond. Multiple task forces continue to investigate alleged violations regarding patient recruiting to sober home and drug rehab facilities in Palm Beach County.
While the affidavit of probable cause was not immediately available for Lohan’s arrest, jail records show he is being held on $5,000 bond. He was booked into jail at 11:14 Friday morning.
Lohan, according to jail records, is currently living at 545 Hampton Road in South Hampton, NY. He has had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in Palm Beach County, often relating to a relationship with Kate Major. Lohan owned a home in East Boca Raton. The property appraiser shows he still owns property on 180th Place in Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI