Leann Cheatham Died In February Wreck.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Police Verbatim) — On February 20, 2021 just after 9 p.m., Boca Raton Police responded to a vehicle crash at 2900 N Federal Highway. A 2015 Mercedes-Benz was traveling southbound on N Federal Highway in the inside lane. As the Mercedes-Benz approached the intersection of NE 29th Street, it struck a 2012 Nissan which was attempting to go northbound on Federal Highway from NE 29th Street.
The driver of the Nissan was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced deceased on scene. After an investigation by the Boca Raton Police Traffic Homicide Investigation Unit, Sebaciano Cheridor of Delray Beach, FL was arrested and charged with vehicular homicide, DUI manslaughter and operating a motor vehicle without a license causing death.
If you have any information regarding this investigation, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Jeffery Van Camp at (561) 620-6098.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising