Leann Cheatham Died In February Wreck.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Police Verbatim) — On February 20, 2021 just after 9 p.m., Boca Raton Police responded to a vehicle crash at 2900 N Federal Highway. A 2015 Mercedes-Benz was traveling southbound on N Federal Highway in the inside lane. As the Mercedes-Benz approached the intersection of NE 29th Street, it struck a 2012 Nissan which was attempting to go northbound on Federal Highway from NE 29th Street.
The driver of the Nissan was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced deceased on scene. After an investigation by the Boca Raton Police Traffic Homicide Investigation Unit, Sebaciano Cheridor of Delray Beach, FL was arrested and charged with vehicular homicide, DUI manslaughter and operating a motor vehicle without a license causing death.
If you have any information regarding this investigation, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Jeffery Van Camp at (561) 620-6098.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested