BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Source: Boca Raton Police Dept. Verbatim Advisory) — On April 21, 2021, the Boca Raton Police responded to a delayed report advising an unknown adult male sexually battered an 11-year-old girl on April 16, 2021 in the city of Boca Raton.
On April 14, 2021, the victim was walking her dog when the male approached her and started a conversation. The two exchanged phone numbers and the male began to text her. After communicating via text, the victim invited the male to her residence on April 16, 2021 while she was home alone.
The male agreed to come over and proceeded to have sexual intercourse with the victim. He then left the residence, and the two continued to exchange text messages until the victim’s guardian discovered the text messages on her phone.
The Boca Raton Police were then notified. Boca Raton Police detectives conducted a thorough investigation which revealed evidence consistent with the victim’s account of what occurred. The male was identified as 64-year-old Angel Rosario out of Deerfield Beach, Florida.
Detectives obtained an arrest warrant and Rosario was taken into custody early this morning in Broward County. This investigation remains ongoing and anyone with additional information is asked to contact Detective Brittini Peck at (561) 620-6051.
Please be advised, the location of where this incident occurred in Boca Raton is not being disclosed to protect the victim under Marsy’s Law.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising