Richard Lange Taken Into Custody Overnight.
UPDATE: Click Here For Major Details from PBSO.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach resident is facing murder, kidnap and sex assault charges following his arrest overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. (News app readers access our full report).
Richard Lange of 139 Buffet Key in Boynton was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:47 p.m.
It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest of 60-year-old Lange. The arrest report was still being processed as of 5:45 a.m. Friday. The jail occasionally omits key information from its booking reports. “Attempted” homicide charges are frequently written as actual “homicide” by the jail. It was not clear whether that was the case with Lange.
The official charges based on jail records, however, are: “homicide — murder first degree premeditated,” “kidnap, false imprisonment – adult,” and “sexual assault with weapon or force, sexual battery (on a victim) 12 years of age or older.”
We expect an update from PBSO later in the morning. Check BocaNewsNow.com throughout the day.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees