Richard Lange Taken Into Custody Overnight.
UPDATE: Click Here For Major Details from PBSO.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach resident is facing murder, kidnap and sex assault charges following his arrest overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. (News app readers access our full report).
Richard Lange of 139 Buffet Key in Boynton was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:47 p.m.
It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest of 60-year-old Lange. The arrest report was still being processed as of 5:45 a.m. Friday. The jail occasionally omits key information from its booking reports. “Attempted” homicide charges are frequently written as actual “homicide” by the jail. It was not clear whether that was the case with Lange.
The official charges based on jail records, however, are: “homicide — murder first degree premeditated,” “kidnap, false imprisonment – adult,” and “sexual assault with weapon or force, sexual battery (on a victim) 12 years of age or older.”
We expect an update from PBSO later in the morning. Check BocaNewsNow.com throughout the day.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella