BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — West Boca Raton resident Judd McGraw is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail after his early morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
(News app readers access our full report).
McGraw is charged with “aggravated battery with a deadly weapon” and “burglary (of an) occupied conveyance unarmed.”
While the arrest report continues to be processed mid-morning Sunday, jail records show that McGraw was booked into jail at 4:38 a.m. He remained held without bond at 10 a.m.
The jail reports that McGraw lives in the 21700 block of Fall River Drive in West Boca Raton which is in the Boca Falls community. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI