BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — West Boca Raton resident Judd McGraw is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail after his early morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
(News app readers access our full report).
McGraw is charged with “aggravated battery with a deadly weapon” and “burglary (of an) occupied conveyance unarmed.”
While the arrest report continues to be processed mid-morning Sunday, jail records show that McGraw was booked into jail at 4:38 a.m. He remained held without bond at 10 a.m.
The jail reports that McGraw lives in the 21700 block of Fall River Drive in West Boca Raton which is in the Boca Falls community. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form