UPDATE: Mr. Floyd has been found. He is safe.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Source: Boca PD Verbatim) — The Boca Raton Police are looking for 50-year-old David “Jay” Floyd of Boca Raton. Floyd was last seen by his wife, in their residence at the Heritage, 360 W Palmetto Park Road, around 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 26, 2021. Floyd’s wife says her husband was complaining about his pacemaker causing him pain.
(News app readers access our full report).
While on the phone with Boca Raton Police dispatch, Floyd changed his mind and asked his wife to drive him to the hospital. While his wife changed, Floyd left the apartment.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue still arrived and immediately searched area hospitals. Boca Raton Police, with the assistance of the West Palm Beach Police bloodhound, searched the area with negative results. Floyd had his cell phone and car keys on him but the cell phone was shut off.
Cameras in the area show his direction of travel going northbound on SW 4th Avenue towards Palmetto Park Road on foot. Floyd was last seen wearing a black sweater and bright orange pants.
He has a full sleeve of tattoos on his right arm including Ohio State, Mickey Mouse, waves and a pirate. He also has the Epcot ball on his left shoulder and a stormtrooper on his right calf. He wears large gauges in both ears. Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
Description: 5’11” tall/210 lbs. Blue eyes/salt & pepper hair Multiple tattoos
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI