BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are traveling overnight on I-95 anywhere near Boca Raton, prepare for road closures and delays. There are two major traffic advisories in effect for this week, according to the Florida Department of Transportation:
I-95 Northbound At Yamato Road:
I-95 northbound lanes at Yamato Road will be closed to traffic overnight Sunday, May 2, Tuesday, May 4 and Wednesday, May 5 so that crews can safely demolish the existing Clint Moore Road bridge over I-95 northbound. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 9:30 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 10 p.m., reopening by 5:30 a.m. each morning. Traffic will be detoured via the I-95 northbound exit ramp to Yamato Road, Congress Avenue, Peninsula Corp. Drive and the I-95/Congress Avenue interchange. The I-95 northbound entrance ramps from Yamato Road and Spanish River Boulevard will also be closed to traffic during this time. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.
I-95 Southbound At Congress Avenue:
I-95 southbound lanes at Congress Avenue will be closed to traffic overnight Monday, May 3 and Thursday, May 6 so that crews can safely demolish the existing Clint Moore Road bridge over I-95 southbound. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 9:30 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 10 p.m., reopening by 5:30 a.m. each morning. Traffic will be detoured via the I-95 southbound exit ramp to Congress Avenue, Congress Avenue and Yamato Road. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.
Work also continues next week.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising