Vickilynn Gajewski Already Facing Court Action Over Alleged Speed In School Zone.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing an enhanced DUI charge following her arrest by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning.
(News app readers access our full report).
Vickilynn Gajewski of the 7600 block of Courtyard Run West in Boca is charged with “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person.” She was booked into the Palm. Beach County Jail at 2:25 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, court records expand on the jail record by reporting that Gajewski’s charge is “DUI Injury to Property or Person (Enhanced).” The enhanced designation typically suggests extenuating circumstances.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or what led to police involvement.
Gajewski was charged with driving at an unlawful speed in a school zone on March 26th. She was allegedly clocked at 29 in a 20 mph school zone on South Military Trail. That case continues.
Gajewski was released on her own recognizance Saturday morning on the DUI charge.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot