Vickilynn Gajewski Already Facing Court Action Over Alleged Speed In School Zone.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing an enhanced DUI charge following her arrest by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning.
(News app readers access our full report).
Vickilynn Gajewski of the 7600 block of Courtyard Run West in Boca is charged with “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person.” She was booked into the Palm. Beach County Jail at 2:25 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, court records expand on the jail record by reporting that Gajewski’s charge is “DUI Injury to Property or Person (Enhanced).” The enhanced designation typically suggests extenuating circumstances.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or what led to police involvement.
Gajewski was charged with driving at an unlawful speed in a school zone on March 26th. She was allegedly clocked at 29 in a 20 mph school zone on South Military Trail. That case continues.
Gajewski was released on her own recognizance Saturday morning on the DUI charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA