Vickilynn Gajewski Already Facing Court Action Over Alleged Speed In School Zone.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing an enhanced DUI charge following her arrest by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning.
(News app readers access our full report).
Vickilynn Gajewski of the 7600 block of Courtyard Run West in Boca is charged with “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person.” She was booked into the Palm. Beach County Jail at 2:25 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, court records expand on the jail record by reporting that Gajewski’s charge is “DUI Injury to Property or Person (Enhanced).” The enhanced designation typically suggests extenuating circumstances.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or what led to police involvement.
Gajewski was charged with driving at an unlawful speed in a school zone on March 26th. She was allegedly clocked at 29 in a 20 mph school zone on South Military Trail. That case continues.
Gajewski was released on her own recognizance Saturday morning on the DUI charge.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles
- Another 66 Die From COVID In Florida As Palm Beach Schools Report 10,538 Cases
- UPDATE: Jeffrey Goolst Allegedly Held Gun To Head Of Home Healthcare Aide
- Home Sale Prices Skyrocketing In Boca Raton, Delray Beach