BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Ginger Garren is free on $20,000 bond after her arrest by Delray Beach Police on multiple drug charges.
Garren, of the 1000 block of SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach, was arrested on Friday. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:27 Friday night.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the clerk of courts, the official charges filed are “cocaine possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a specified area school level 2,” and “marijuana possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a specified area school level 1.” It was not immediately clear what school in Delray Beach Garren is accused of selling drugs near.
Ginger Garren was also charged with possession of drug equipment.
Bond was set at $15,000 for the cocaine charge and $5,000 for the marijuana charge. She posted bond Saturday morning. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI