BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Ginger Garren is free on $20,000 bond after her arrest by Delray Beach Police on multiple drug charges.
Garren, of the 1000 block of SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach, was arrested on Friday. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:27 Friday night.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the clerk of courts, the official charges filed are “cocaine possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a specified area school level 2,” and “marijuana possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a specified area school level 1.” It was not immediately clear what school in Delray Beach Garren is accused of selling drugs near.
Ginger Garren was also charged with possession of drug equipment.
Bond was set at $15,000 for the cocaine charge and $5,000 for the marijuana charge. She posted bond Saturday morning. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud