BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Ginger Garren is free on $20,000 bond after her arrest by Delray Beach Police on multiple drug charges.
Garren, of the 1000 block of SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach, was arrested on Friday. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:27 Friday night.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the clerk of courts, the official charges filed are “cocaine possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a specified area school level 2,” and “marijuana possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a specified area school level 1.” It was not immediately clear what school in Delray Beach Garren is accused of selling drugs near.
Ginger Garren was also charged with possession of drug equipment.
Bond was set at $15,000 for the cocaine charge and $5,000 for the marijuana charge. She posted bond Saturday morning. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Bridges Hit By Car Burglars, Latest Along Lyons To Be Targeted
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Threatens To Shoot Girlfriend’s Friend, Is Arrested
- SIRENS: Dead In Tuscany Delray, Trauma At Olympic Heights High, Fire At Walmart
- Now 11,048 COVID-19 Cases Logged In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Walking, Struck And Killed By Vehicle
- LOTUS HIT: Car Stolen, Multiple Cars Burglarized In Community Where Gates Are Left Open
- SIRENS: Animal Bite In Boca Raton, Overdose In Delray, Critical Crash Near Publix
- CHILLY: It’s Just 46 Degrees In South Palm Beach County Monday Morning
- CRITICAL AGAIN: KINSA Raises Palm Beach County COVID Risk