Victim Was Lighting Fireworks In Bike Lane. Cops Seek Suspect.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking Marcos Sanchez Morales. Morales allegedly slammed into a pedestrian igniting fireworks, then dragged the victim to his death.
“On January 1, 2021, MARCOS SANCHEZ MORALES, was traveling southbound on North C Street, in the city of Lake Worth Beach when he struck a pedestrian who was kneeling on the designated bicycle lane attempting to light fireworks.
After striking the pedestrian MARCOS SANCHEZ MORALES’ vehicle dragged the pedestrian approximately 188 feet then fled the area. The pedestrian died later from his injuries.”
Anyone who has information on the whereabouts of Marco Sanchez Morales is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire