BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The good-ish news continues according to the latest COVID-19 numbers just received from Florida Department of Health.
The number of new cases logged on Tuesday is 3,190. That’s down from 3,251 the day before. Over the past several days, the new case count has hovered in the mid to low 3,000s.
The positivity rate for new cases on Tuesday is 4.55 percent — that’s a recent low. The positivity rate was 4.97 percent on both Monday and Sunday, and 5.31 percent on Saturday.
Statewide, at least 2,278,549 COVID-19 cases have been logged with 35,882 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, the case count is 145,850 with 2,808 deaths. At least 6,890 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19. The positivity rate for Tuesday is reported as 4.06 percent.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is now 14.6 percent. That includes cases in resident 18 and under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District