BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The good-ish news continues according to the latest COVID-19 numbers just received from Florida Department of Health.
The number of new cases logged on Tuesday is 3,190. That’s down from 3,251 the day before. Over the past several days, the new case count has hovered in the mid to low 3,000s.
The positivity rate for new cases on Tuesday is 4.55 percent — that’s a recent low. The positivity rate was 4.97 percent on both Monday and Sunday, and 5.31 percent on Saturday.
Statewide, at least 2,278,549 COVID-19 cases have been logged with 35,882 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, the case count is 145,850 with 2,808 deaths. At least 6,890 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19. The positivity rate for Tuesday is reported as 4.06 percent.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is now 14.6 percent. That includes cases in resident 18 and under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette