BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — An apparent incident at or near the new food hall in Delray Beach led to the arrest of a Boynton Beach man.
Brian Keith, 51, of the 2300 block of South Congress Avenue in Boynton is facing battery, cocaine possession, disorderly intoxication, and resisting an officer charges. He was arrested at 33 SE 3rd Avenue in Delray — that’s the address of the new “food hall.”
Delray Beach police took Keith into custody early Monday morning. He was held for two days in the Palm Beach County Jail before posting $2,000 bond early Wednesday morning.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday morning. It’s unclear if the injuries seen on his face are a result of the arrest, part of what led to the arrest, or completely unrelated.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday