BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — An apparent incident at or near the new food hall in Delray Beach led to the arrest of a Boynton Beach man.
Brian Keith, 51, of the 2300 block of South Congress Avenue in Boynton is facing battery, cocaine possession, disorderly intoxication, and resisting an officer charges. He was arrested at 33 SE 3rd Avenue in Delray — that’s the address of the new “food hall.”
Delray Beach police took Keith into custody early Monday morning. He was held for two days in the Palm Beach County Jail before posting $2,000 bond early Wednesday morning.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday morning. It’s unclear if the injuries seen on his face are a result of the arrest, part of what led to the arrest, or completely unrelated.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident
- OUT: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday