Universal Studios Orlando Also Updates Masking Policy.
ORLANDO, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are heading to Disney World hoping to celebrate your COVID-19 vaccine and thinking that you can play maskless, you are only partially right. While Disney World is dropping all outdoor mask requirements effective Sunday, May 16th, the indoor mask requirement continues.
Regardless of your vaccination status, anyone aged two or up must wear a mask indoors. That includes all rides. Your vaccination status is irrelevant. The new rules take effect on Sunday, May 16th, 2021.
From Walt Disney World corporate communications:
“Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them in all indoor locations, except when actively eating or drinking while stationary and maintaining appropriate physical distancing. Face coverings are optional in outdoor common areas at Walt Disney World Resort, but are still required upon entering and throughout all attractions, theaters and transportation.”
A similar policy takes effect Sunday at Universal Studios Orlando.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis