BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Transportation is alerting that Florida’s Turnpike, between Boynton Beach Blvd. and Lake Worth Road, will completely close in both directions.
The closure is set for Thursday at 11 p.m. and will continue through 5 a.m. Friday. The closure could be repeated on Monday and Tuesday.
From FDOT, using their official language:
Northbound and southbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 between Boynton Beach Boulevard/ SR 804 (Exit 86) and Lake Worth Road/SR 802 (Exit 93). Overnight full road closure, 11 p.m. Thursday, May 20, to 5 a.m. Friday, May 21. If necessary, this closure may also occur from 11 p.m. Monday, May 24, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, May 25.
• Northbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 traffic wishing to continue north will be directed to exit at Boynton Beach Boulevard/SR 804 (Exit 86), travel west on Boynton Beach Boulevard to US 441/SR 7, travel north on US 441 to Lake Worth Road/SR 802, and travel east on Lake Worth Road to access northbound Florida’s Turnpike.
• Southbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 traffic wishing to continue south will be directed to exit at Lake Worth Road/SR 802 (Exit 93), travel west on Lake Worth Road to US 441/SR 7, travel south on US 441 to Boynton Beach Boulevard/SR 804 and travel east on Boynton Beach Boulevard to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike.
• Boynton Beach Boulevard/SR 804 traffic wishing to access northbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 will be directed to US 441/SR 7, travel north on US 441 to Lake Worth Road/SR 802 and travel east on Lake Worth Road to access northbound Florida’s Turnpike.
• Lake Worth Road/SR 802 traffic wishing to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike/SR 91 will be directed to US 441/SR 7, travel south on US 441 to Boynton Beach Boulevard and travel east on Boynton Beach Boulevard to access southbound Florida’s Turnpike.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her