Judge Finds Probable Cause For Arrest. Suspect Remains In Jail.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Jamie Savard remains in the Palm Beach County early Friday morning — two days after his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The resident of Tavernier Drive in Boca Raton is accused of trafficking LSD.
The arrest report continues to be processed, but the jail reports Savard is charged with two counts of “trafficking 1 gram or more of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD),” two counts of “public order crimes — use 2 way communications device to facilitate a felony,” and one count of “sell drugs, schedule 3 or 4.”
Bond is set at $30,000 on the LSD charges, $5,000 on the drug sale charge, and $2,000 on the use of communications equipment to facility a felony charge.
It was not immediately clear how police became involved or determined Savard was selling LSD. A judge found probable cause on Thursday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately
- SHOOTING: West Boca Raton Man Accidentally Shoots Self
- TRAVEL TROUBLE: Already 425 Flight Cancelations Saturday Morning
- Fireworks Set For West Boca Raton, Here’s The Information You Need
- LAWSUIT: Encore Boca Raton Care So Poor, Skin Deteriorated
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days