Judge Finds Probable Cause For Arrest. Suspect Remains In Jail.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Jamie Savard remains in the Palm Beach County early Friday morning — two days after his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The resident of Tavernier Drive in Boca Raton is accused of trafficking LSD.
The arrest report continues to be processed, but the jail reports Savard is charged with two counts of “trafficking 1 gram or more of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD),” two counts of “public order crimes — use 2 way communications device to facilitate a felony,” and one count of “sell drugs, schedule 3 or 4.”
Bond is set at $30,000 on the LSD charges, $5,000 on the drug sale charge, and $2,000 on the use of communications equipment to facility a felony charge.
It was not immediately clear how police became involved or determined Savard was selling LSD. A judge found probable cause on Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday