BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — We don’t know if the Florida Highway Patrol Trooper did a double take when reading the license of the person she stopped, but Johnny B. Good of Delray Beach is now facing two charges following his arrest on Saturday.
Good, 43, was stopped on southbound I-95 by FHP Trooper Megan Stiles. According to tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow, Trooper Stiles charged Good with one count of DUI and one count of “Careless Driving.”
According to the “Careless Driving” citation, Good didn’t do such a good job of driving and allegedly hit something on the road or a median barrier. The traffic stop occurred in the area of I-95 and Yamato at 1:24 a.m.
Jonathan Bradley Good was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 8:35 Saturday morning. He was released on his own recognizance just before 2 p.m. A court date is pending.
Good lists the 1000 block of NW 37th Avenue in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot