BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — We don’t know if the Florida Highway Patrol Trooper did a double take when reading the license of the person she stopped, but Johnny B. Good of Delray Beach is now facing two charges following his arrest on Saturday.
Good, 43, was stopped on southbound I-95 by FHP Trooper Megan Stiles. According to tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow, Trooper Stiles charged Good with one count of DUI and one count of “Careless Driving.”
According to the “Careless Driving” citation, Good didn’t do such a good job of driving and allegedly hit something on the road or a median barrier. The traffic stop occurred in the area of I-95 and Yamato at 1:24 a.m.
Jonathan Bradley Good was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 8:35 Saturday morning. He was released on his own recognizance just before 2 p.m. A court date is pending.
Good lists the 1000 block of NW 37th Avenue in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette