BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Timothy Fuller is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for assault and battery on a law enforcement officer.
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, a Boca Raton Police Officer visited Fuller with an investigator from the Florida Department of Children and Families. While the DCF investigator spoke with another family member, Fuller apparently came within a foot of the police officer, allegedly in an aggressive manner.
“I pushed him away to create some of a distance,” wrote the officer, “but Timothy then slapped my arm away and said ‘I’m going to break your jaw.”
Also wrote the officer, “Due to Timothy slapping my arm away and his threatening to break my jaw, I attempted to restrain him by grabbing his right arm, but he resisted and got away from my grasps.”
Timothy Fuller allegedly continued to be aggressive until the officer pulled his Taser from his belt.
“Once TImothy saw that I took out my Taser he finally put his hand behind his back, but he continued to resist a little bit while I had one hand on his back and my other hand pointing the Taser at him. Once my back-up units arrived, I placed Timothy into handcuffs.”
Timothy Fuller was charged with “battery on a law enforcement officer,” “assault on a law enforcement officer,” and “resist or obstruct without violence.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $10,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida