BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Timothy Fuller is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for assault and battery on a law enforcement officer.
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, a Boca Raton Police Officer visited Fuller with an investigator from the Florida Department of Children and Families. While the DCF investigator spoke with another family member, Fuller apparently came within a foot of the police officer, allegedly in an aggressive manner.
“I pushed him away to create some of a distance,” wrote the officer, “but Timothy then slapped my arm away and said ‘I’m going to break your jaw.”
Also wrote the officer, “Due to Timothy slapping my arm away and his threatening to break my jaw, I attempted to restrain him by grabbing his right arm, but he resisted and got away from my grasps.”
Timothy Fuller allegedly continued to be aggressive until the officer pulled his Taser from his belt.
“Once TImothy saw that I took out my Taser he finally put his hand behind his back, but he continued to resist a little bit while I had one hand on his back and my other hand pointing the Taser at him. Once my back-up units arrived, I placed Timothy into handcuffs.”
Timothy Fuller was charged with “battery on a law enforcement officer,” “assault on a law enforcement officer,” and “resist or obstruct without violence.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $10,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI