BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — While things are looking better, they’re certainly not great. That’s the takeaway from the last three days of COVID-19 reports from the Florida Department of Health.
Florida is holding steady, with roughly 2350 new COVID-19 cases a day. It’s unclear why the numbers are not reducing with the same speed as other states. New York is reporting an average of just 300 new cases a day.
Over the past week, Florida has logged 16,033 new COVID-19 cases.
Statewide, Florida has recorded 2,320,818 confirmed COVID-19 during the pandemic, with 36,774 deaths. At least 94,930 people have been hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19 in Florida.
In Palm Beach County, 148,277 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 2,875 deaths. At least 7,026 people in Palm Beach County have been hospitalized for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI
- SHOOTING IN PUBLIX: PBSO Says Multiple Dead, NOT Active Situation