BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — While things are looking better, they’re certainly not great. That’s the takeaway from the last three days of COVID-19 reports from the Florida Department of Health.
Florida is holding steady, with roughly 2350 new COVID-19 cases a day. It’s unclear why the numbers are not reducing with the same speed as other states. New York is reporting an average of just 300 new cases a day.
Over the past week, Florida has logged 16,033 new COVID-19 cases.
Statewide, Florida has recorded 2,320,818 confirmed COVID-19 during the pandemic, with 36,774 deaths. At least 94,930 people have been hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19 in Florida.
In Palm Beach County, 148,277 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 2,875 deaths. At least 7,026 people in Palm Beach County have been hospitalized for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida