BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is accused of dragging her daughter through their apartment, enraged over over young woman’s inability to keep the apartment clean.
That woman, Yajaira Lora Castillo is now charged with battery.
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office was called to 6900 Town Harbour Blvd. for the report of a disturbance. Yajaira Lora Castillo allegedly told police that she was in a dispute with her daughter over her apparent refusal to keep the apartment clean.
But the police report Yajaira Lora Castillo left out the part about attacking her daughter, 19, allegedly dragging her through the apartment and causing abrasions on parts of her body. Another family member, according to the report, concurred with the victim’s report that she was dragged and injured by her mother.
Yajaira Lora Castillo was booked into the Palm Beach County on a charge of “battery — cause bodily harm” at 3:05 Friday morning. She was released on her own recognizance around 1:50 Friday afternoon. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI
- SHOOTING IN PUBLIX: PBSO Says Multiple Dead, NOT Active Situation
- White, Jewish Lawyer With Gun, Knife, Claims PBSO Treated Him Like George Floyd