Here Are The Names For 2021. Yes, Elsa and Ana May Become Hurricanes.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The National Hurricane Center reports no activity in the Atlantic as hurricane season approaches the end of its first week. While that normally wouldn’t be news, the fact that there was activity before the season started is keeping everyone on their toes.
Hyper vigilance is a good thing when it comes to storm preparation.
We note that in our coverage of the start of the hurricane season on June 1st, we neglected to run the obligatory list of storm names. Here it is. And yes, characters from Frozen are among the potential storms for 2021:
The Atlantic Hurricane Season runs until the end of November. The peak tends to be August and September.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis