Governor Ron DeSantis Moving On As Death Toll Nears 37,000
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The daily reports of COVID-19 infections and deaths in Florida are no more. The Florida Department of Health has officially stopped the daily reporting that became a daily indicator of the COVID-19 situation in the Sunshine State.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is believed to be behind the move that supports his assertion that COVID is over, that masks are useless, and that everything he did and does is unquestionably perfect.
Health officials say they will release a weekly report, and have updated the FL DOH website with a link to the CDC. The Centers fo Disease Control provides national numbers.
Johns Hopkins, however, continues to report COVID-19 data. You can access that reporting here.
Under Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ watch, 36,973 people have died from COVID-19 in the state as of mid-day Saturday, June 5th, 2021– including parents and grandparents. 2,329,867 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…