Governor Ron DeSantis Moving On As Death Toll Nears 37,000
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The daily reports of COVID-19 infections and deaths in Florida are no more. The Florida Department of Health has officially stopped the daily reporting that became a daily indicator of the COVID-19 situation in the Sunshine State.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is believed to be behind the move that supports his assertion that COVID is over, that masks are useless, and that everything he did and does is unquestionably perfect.
Health officials say they will release a weekly report, and have updated the FL DOH website with a link to the CDC. The Centers fo Disease Control provides national numbers.
Johns Hopkins, however, continues to report COVID-19 data. You can access that reporting here.
Under Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ watch, 36,973 people have died from COVID-19 in the state as of mid-day Saturday, June 5th, 2021– including parents and grandparents. 2,329,867 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection
- NOW! Send One Of Palm Beach County’s Best Kindergarten Teachers On A Cruise
- Century Village Boca Raton Forecloses Over $3K, One Third Owed To Attorney
- WOMAN VANISHES FROM FORT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton
- MAJOR FLIGHT DELAYS: Flights From Florida To New York, Mid-Atlantic Delayed Due To Smoke
- SWAT Storms Cortland Uptown Boca, Nabs Two On Weapons, Financial Crimes