Governor Ron DeSantis Moving On As Death Toll Nears 37,000
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The daily reports of COVID-19 infections and deaths in Florida are no more. The Florida Department of Health has officially stopped the daily reporting that became a daily indicator of the COVID-19 situation in the Sunshine State.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is believed to be behind the move that supports his assertion that COVID is over, that masks are useless, and that everything he did and does is unquestionably perfect.
Health officials say they will release a weekly report, and have updated the FL DOH website with a link to the CDC. The Centers fo Disease Control provides national numbers.
Johns Hopkins, however, continues to report COVID-19 data. You can access that reporting here.
Under Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ watch, 36,973 people have died from COVID-19 in the state as of mid-day Saturday, June 5th, 2021– including parents and grandparents. 2,329,867 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5