BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing multiple charges after he allegedly pinned down his mother, fired a gun into the air, and told other family members and friends in his home that he would “shoot them all.”
Bryan Morejon of the 300 block of NE 38th Street was jailed and later released on $26,000 bond following the incident that drew a sizable Boca Raton Police callout. An officer used the loudspeaker on the police vehicle to order Morejon out of the home while other officers created a perimeter around the residence.
Cops were called by a neighbor who said she heard a gunshot in the home after seeing what appeared to be the altercation through the front door.
After his arrest, Morejon allegedly told police that he had no weapon, did not fire a weapon, and does not keep weapons in the home. But someone else in the residence allegedly told investigators that Morejon “absolutely” has a firearm.
Morejon, 29, is now charged with aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, firing a weapon in public or on residential property, criminal mischief with property damage, resist an officer without violence, and contempt of court for violating a domestic violence injunction while possessing a firearm and ammunition.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police