BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to promote his made-up narrative that COVID is completely over and that Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, Director of the National Institue of Allergy and Infectious Disease, is somehow an enemy of the people for sticking with the science in the battle against COVID.
In a tweet Monday, DeSantis promoted the end of a large concert in Panama City. He said the concert celebrates “Anti Faucism.”
As if it needs to be said, DeSantis is playing on the word “Facism.” He has long equated science proving masks help curtain the spread of COVID as being false. DeSantis continues to promote anti-masking, and is fighting with cruise lines which want to ensure passengers are COVID-free before boarding a ship. DeSantis’ position has frozen the cruise line comeback, crucial to Florida’s tourism economy.
The Florida Governor, ironically, just blocked all access to COVID-19 reports and realtime hospital updates in the state of Florida, drawing into question just who the authoritarian really is.
Read our view of DeSantis’ latest COVID moves, and what he may be hiding, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District