BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Quates Mexican Restaurant, which just opened in West Boca Raton, received six violations during an inspection by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
An inspector logged three “intermediate” violations and three “basic” violations when they visited the restaurant on June 4th. The restaurant is located at 9858 Clint Moore Road which is the Publix shopping center that intersects Clint Moore and U.S. 441.
The violations logged:
*Intermediate – No capacity of cold holding units to maintain time/temperature control for safety food at proper temperatures…. one glass door reach in cooler at kitchen….operator put it out at time of inspection. **Corrected On-Site**
*Intermediate – Raw/undercooked animal food offered and establishment has no written consumer advisory. Raw animal foods must be fully cooked prior to service….provided it to operator at time of inspection.
*Intermediate – Two-compartment sink used for warewashing at bar.
*Basic – Floor soiled/has accumulation of debris….throughout kitchen, expo line.
*Basic – No Heimlich maneuver/choking sign posted.
*Basic – No handwashing sign provided at a hand sink used by food employees at bar.
*No child labor law poster. For reporting purposes only.
The restaurant was still permitted to open for business. We note that no “high priority” violations were recorded during the visit. The official business name of the restaurant is “Quates Mexican Restaurant II,” with a “primary place of business” listed as 514 NW 36th Street in Oakland Park. In Boca Raton, the restaurant occupies suite 134 in the shopping center known as “The Reserve” at Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday