Airport Also Reminds Travelers That Masks Are Mandatory. Violators To Be Cited, Fined, Possibly Ejected, Banned.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — For the second time in two weeks, all parking garages at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport are completely full. That means if you’re heading to the airport, plan a lot of extra time and bring a credit card.
The airport has opened its offsite parking at 2755 SW 42nd Street in Fort Lauderdale. You are required to pay by credit card and the rate is $10 a day. You are only permitted to park for one week.
After more than a year of garages being wide open at FLL, Memorial Day weekend brought capacity crowds to the airport’s two parking centers. Those crowds are back. Valet parking remains closed due to COVID-19.
The airport also reminds that masks are mandatory once you step inside. Anyone violating the mask rule faces civil and criminal penalties. Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth. Violators may be removed from the airport and prohibited from flying. TSA, BSO and other agencies do have officers patrolling and enforcing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash