Weapons, Drug Charges Filed Against Convicted Florida Felon.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton Police late Saturday jailed Ricardo Ogorman on drug and weapons charges — charges that suggest Ogorman is engaged in the illegal sale of marijuana.
Ogorman is a convicted Florida felon.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, police filed seven charges against him — all seemingly related to the drug trade.
Ogorman is charged with: marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver schedule 1; marijuana possession — possession of marijuana over 20 grams; drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription; drug equipment — possession and or use; weapon offense — engage in criminal offense with a weapons (subsequent offense); possession of a weapon or ammunition by a convicted Florida felon; and resist an officer without violence.
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Ogorman was convicted in 2016 of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He was sentenced to 19 months in jail.
He is currently being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on $5500 bond. Ogorman, 25, lives int he 100 block of NW 67th Street in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash