Young Passenger Allegedly In Vehicle At Time Of Arrest.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is starting Monday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records reveal that Jason Nast of the 2800 block of SW 22nd Avenue in Delray Beach was arrested overnight on a charge of “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under 18 in vehicle.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or how high police allege Nast’s blood or breath alcohol truly was.
Nast, 40, was booked into jail at 12:19 a.m. He remained locked up as of 5:45 Monday morning.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s database shows Nast has no other criminal legal interaction with the court system.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores