Young Passenger Allegedly In Vehicle At Time Of Arrest.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is starting Monday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records reveal that Jason Nast of the 2800 block of SW 22nd Avenue in Delray Beach was arrested overnight on a charge of “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under 18 in vehicle.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or how high police allege Nast’s blood or breath alcohol truly was.
Nast, 40, was booked into jail at 12:19 a.m. He remained locked up as of 5:45 Monday morning.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s database shows Nast has no other criminal legal interaction with the court system.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash