Three Injured In What Initially Appears To Be Random Attack
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — One man was killed and another injured in a shooting on I-95 in Boynton Beach a short time ago.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just released this advisory:
[Official Advisory:] PBSO received a call from FHP regarding a shooting that took place in the southbound lanes of I-95 somewhere in the vicinity of Boynton Beach. The victims, driving in a burgundy Lexus, were struck by gunfire from another vehicle driving in the southbound lanes of I-95.
The victims drove themselves to a nearby hospital, Bethesda East. Upon arrival, one adult male was pronounced deceased from gunshot wound(s) and three other adult victims were treated for non-life threatening injuries.
No suspect information or motive is known at this time.
Anyone who may have witnessed this shooting or what may have led up to this shooting is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores