Three Injured In What Initially Appears To Be Random Attack
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — One man was killed and another injured in a shooting on I-95 in Boynton Beach a short time ago.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just released this advisory:
[Official Advisory:] PBSO received a call from FHP regarding a shooting that took place in the southbound lanes of I-95 somewhere in the vicinity of Boynton Beach. The victims, driving in a burgundy Lexus, were struck by gunfire from another vehicle driving in the southbound lanes of I-95.
The victims drove themselves to a nearby hospital, Bethesda East. Upon arrival, one adult male was pronounced deceased from gunshot wound(s) and three other adult victims were treated for non-life threatening injuries.
No suspect information or motive is known at this time.
Anyone who may have witnessed this shooting or what may have led up to this shooting is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash