Delray Beach Woman Claims Pain, Suffering, Disfigurement After January Fall.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman claims she was critically injured after allegedly slipping and falling at Bonefish Grill at 21065 Powerline Road in Boca.
The fall apparently occurred on January 23rd, 2021.
Irene DieDwardo, according to a just-filed lawsuit, claims she slipped on a “liquid substance that remained on the floor for a sufficient amount of time” at the restaurant.
As a result of the fall, DieDwardo says she suffered “serious and permanent bodily injuries and damages, resulting pain therefrom, pain and suffering, exacerbation of a pre-existing injury, mental anguish, past, present, and future medical expenses, loss of earning capacity, past present and future, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, scarring, and disfigurement.”
The suit is specifically filed against Bonefish owner “Bloomin Brands.” Bloomin’ owns Bonefish, Outback Steak House, Carrabba’s and Fleming’s Steak House. The suit seeks in excess of $30,000 — the statutory minimum for state court filing.
DieDwardo is represented by Attorney Ryan Wechsler at Long, Jean and Wechsler in Pompano Beach.
Read the complete suit below. Access here if the PDF does not appear.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast