Delray Beach Woman Claims Pain, Suffering, Disfigurement After January Fall.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman claims she was critically injured after allegedly slipping and falling at Bonefish Grill at 21065 Powerline Road in Boca.
The fall apparently occurred on January 23rd, 2021.
Irene DieDwardo, according to a just-filed lawsuit, claims she slipped on a “liquid substance that remained on the floor for a sufficient amount of time” at the restaurant.
As a result of the fall, DieDwardo says she suffered “serious and permanent bodily injuries and damages, resulting pain therefrom, pain and suffering, exacerbation of a pre-existing injury, mental anguish, past, present, and future medical expenses, loss of earning capacity, past present and future, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, scarring, and disfigurement.”
The suit is specifically filed against Bonefish owner “Bloomin Brands.” Bloomin’ owns Bonefish, Outback Steak House, Carrabba’s and Fleming’s Steak House. The suit seeks in excess of $30,000 — the statutory minimum for state court filing.
DieDwardo is represented by Attorney Ryan Wechsler at Long, Jean and Wechsler in Pompano Beach.
Read the complete suit below. Access here if the PDF does not appear.Bonefish
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida
- RACIST? These Images Got West Boca Teacher Suspended
- LIEN OVER! PBC Vice Mayor Weinroth Announces Lien Amnesty Program