Delray Beach Woman Claims Pain, Suffering, Disfigurement After January Fall.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman claims she was critically injured after allegedly slipping and falling at Bonefish Grill at 21065 Powerline Road in Boca.
The fall apparently occurred on January 23rd, 2021.
Irene DieDwardo, according to a just-filed lawsuit, claims she slipped on a “liquid substance that remained on the floor for a sufficient amount of time” at the restaurant.
As a result of the fall, DieDwardo says she suffered “serious and permanent bodily injuries and damages, resulting pain therefrom, pain and suffering, exacerbation of a pre-existing injury, mental anguish, past, present, and future medical expenses, loss of earning capacity, past present and future, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, scarring, and disfigurement.”
The suit is specifically filed against Bonefish owner “Bloomin Brands.” Bloomin’ owns Bonefish, Outback Steak House, Carrabba’s and Fleming’s Steak House. The suit seeks in excess of $30,000 — the statutory minimum for state court filing.
DieDwardo is represented by Attorney Ryan Wechsler at Long, Jean and Wechsler in Pompano Beach.
Read the complete suit below. Access here if the PDF does not appear.Bonefish
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores