BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a crash that left one man dead in Delray Beach.
PBSO tells BocaNewsNow.com that Craig Stewart, 56, of Boynton Beach was killed in the wreck.
According to police, Craig Stewart was in a Honda Accord with Tranell Stewart and “was westbound on West Atlantic Avenue making a U Turn at El Clair Ranch Road. (That’s when) vehicle 2, a Hyundai Elantra, driven by Manual Alvez of Coral Springs, was eastbound on Atlantic in the middle lane. Both vehicles had a green traffic signal, (but) the Honda Accord, driven by Tranell Stewart, violated Alvez’s right of way.”
Investigators report that Alvez’s Hyundai struck the front passenger side bumper on the Honda.
All occupants were transported to Delray Medical Center where Craig Stewart was pronounced dead.
No charges have been filed. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching