PBI — Palm Beach International — Also Logging Delays And Cancellations.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are flying or meeting flyers at FLL airport this afternoon, prepare for delays. The airport is posting significant delays for several flights as thunderstorms roll through the area.
FlightAware.com and its MiseryMap report 89 flights originating at FLL and 78 flights departing the airport experienced — or are experiencing — delays.
Only five flights involving Fort Lauderdale have been canceled.
At PBI, 15 departing flights are — or were — delayed, with 11 inbound flights experiencing delays. Four American Airlines flights and 3 Allegiant Air flights were canceled.
The good news: there is no mass computer outage today affecting any airline — something that’s been a problem off and on for the past several weeks.
The bad news: when delays start, it often takes the rest of the day for flights to recover. For evening flights, that can lead to early morning delays as planes may be out of place.
Vist the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport flight board for realtime updates regarding inbound and outbound flights.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.