BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Don’t make the Melanie Villena mad. At least that’s the takeaway from the report filed by Delray Beach Police.
Villena, 48, allegedly used a butter knife to break into the room used by her boyfriend in the house they both share in the unit block of SW 12th Avenue in Delray Beach.
The boyfriend has been seeing someone else.
“I’ll f-you up with this knife,” said Villena as she broke into the room, only to be met by the boyfriend who threw her down to the ground.
The boyfriend’s new girlfriend was apparently there as it happened. Both provided sworn statements to officers who arrested Villena — writing she was aggressive to them as well.
Melanie Villena is now charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, without intent to kill. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash