BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Don’t make the Melanie Villena mad. At least that’s the takeaway from the report filed by Delray Beach Police.
Villena, 48, allegedly used a butter knife to break into the room used by her boyfriend in the house they both share in the unit block of SW 12th Avenue in Delray Beach.
The boyfriend has been seeing someone else.
“I’ll f-you up with this knife,” said Villena as she broke into the room, only to be met by the boyfriend who threw her down to the ground.
The boyfriend’s new girlfriend was apparently there as it happened. Both provided sworn statements to officers who arrested Villena — writing she was aggressive to them as well.
Melanie Villena is now charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, without intent to kill. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching