One Stop Generator. Reliable Power Systems. APS. What’s Your Experience In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — There are few single ticket home items more costly than a whole-house generator. In Palm Beach County, expect to spend between $8,000 and $20,000 for a generator that kicks on when the power goes out. It often takes months to install a whole-house generator, from permitting to digging, from installation to testing and sign-off.
There are at least three major companies in Palm Beach County: One Stop Generator Shop, Reliable, and APS or “Assurance Power Systems.” All offer generator sales and installations. All also offer service contracts to maintain the generator — and respond in the days after a hurricane to ensure that it’s operating as expected. Service contracts run from $500 to $1500 a year.
We want to know your experience with these companies, or others that may not be listed. How was installation? Does the company provide a window for service calls? How professional is the company? Your answers will help newcomers to South Florida, or longtime residents ready to install a generator, make smart, informed decisions.
As always with BocaNewsNow.com surveys, we ask for your name and email only for verification purposes or follow-up questions. We will not publish anything that identifies who you are. We want honest, thoughtful answers.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street