BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A father and son are facing charges related to a shooting in Boynton Beach that left a 38 year old man hospitalized in stable condition.
According to Boynton Beach Police, Robert Craige Jr., 20, is charged with aggravated battery with a firearm for the shooting. He is also charged with retaliating against a witness.
Robert Craige, Sr., 45, is charged with “accessory after the fact.” They were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail following a joint operation between Boynton Beach Police, Delray Beach Police, The Delray Beach SWAT an Drone teams.
Read the complete police report, below. If it does not appear, use this for access. The Craiges are still being processed at the Palm Beach County Jail. We will run their booking photos once provided by the jail.CraigePC-1
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores