BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A father and son are facing charges related to a shooting in Boynton Beach that left a 38 year old man hospitalized in stable condition.
According to Boynton Beach Police, Robert Craige Jr., 20, is charged with aggravated battery with a firearm for the shooting. He is also charged with retaliating against a witness.
Robert Craige, Sr., 45, is charged with “accessory after the fact.” They were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail following a joint operation between Boynton Beach Police, Delray Beach Police, The Delray Beach SWAT an Drone teams.
Read the complete police report, below. If it does not appear, use this for access. The Craiges are still being processed at the Palm Beach County Jail. We will run their booking photos once provided by the jail.CraigePC-1
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash