BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A father and son are facing charges related to a shooting in Boynton Beach that left a 38 year old man hospitalized in stable condition.
According to Boynton Beach Police, Robert Craige Jr., 20, is charged with aggravated battery with a firearm for the shooting. He is also charged with retaliating against a witness.
Robert Craige, Sr., 45, is charged with “accessory after the fact.” They were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail following a joint operation between Boynton Beach Police, Delray Beach Police, The Delray Beach SWAT an Drone teams.
Read the complete police report, below. If it does not appear, use this for access. The Craiges are still being processed at the Palm Beach County Jail. We will run their booking photos once provided by the jail.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County
- Boomer’s Boca Raton Sued After Go-Kart Crash
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”