BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The northbound lanes of I-95 will close Thursday night into Friday morning (June 24 and June 25, 2021) for continued construction work. The focus: the continued removal of the Clint Moore Road Bridge.
From the Florida Department of Transportation:
”I-95 northbound at Yamato Road will be closed to traffic overnight Wednesday, June 23 and Thursday, June 24 so that crews can safely demolish the Clint Moore Road bridge over l-95 northbound lanes. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 9:30 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 10 p.m., reopening by 5:30 a.m. each morning. Motorists will be detoured via the l-95 northbound exit ramp to Yamato Road, Congress Avenue, Peninsula Corp. Drive and the I-95 / Congress Avenue interchange. The I-95 northbound entrance ramps from Yamato Road and Spanish River Boulevard will also be closed during this activity. Sunday, June 27 and Monday, June 28 will be used as contingency nights if needed. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.”
The detour map is above. Also note: there is an expected complete southbound closure set for early next week. That involves construction in the area of Palmetto Park Road. We will update over the weekend.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.