BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The northbound lanes of I-95 will close Thursday night into Friday morning (June 24 and June 25, 2021) for continued construction work. The focus: the continued removal of the Clint Moore Road Bridge.
From the Florida Department of Transportation:
”I-95 northbound at Yamato Road will be closed to traffic overnight Wednesday, June 23 and Thursday, June 24 so that crews can safely demolish the Clint Moore Road bridge over l-95 northbound lanes. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 9:30 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 10 p.m., reopening by 5:30 a.m. each morning. Motorists will be detoured via the l-95 northbound exit ramp to Yamato Road, Congress Avenue, Peninsula Corp. Drive and the I-95 / Congress Avenue interchange. The I-95 northbound entrance ramps from Yamato Road and Spanish River Boulevard will also be closed during this activity. Sunday, June 27 and Monday, June 28 will be used as contingency nights if needed. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.”
The detour map is above. Also note: there is an expected complete southbound closure set for early next week. That involves construction in the area of Palmetto Park Road. We will update over the weekend.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance