BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Brooklyn Berman is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning on a DUI charge. It is her second DUI arrest in just three months.
Berman was stopped by Boca Raton Police around 3:33 p.m. Wednesday in the area of 2429 NW 66th Drive. She was driving a black Hyundai SUV.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, court records show this is the second DUI arrest for Berman in under 90 days.
Brooklyn Berman was arrested on April 13th by PBSO in the area of 15200 Jog Road. She refused to provide a breath or blood alcohol sample to police, according to an affidavit of probable cause. That case continues to work its way through the court system.
Berman, 22, lives in the 6600 block of NW 25th Court. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:16 p.m. Wednesday. She remained in jail at 6 a.m. Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash