BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Brooklyn Berman is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning on a DUI charge. It is her second DUI arrest in just three months.
Berman was stopped by Boca Raton Police around 3:33 p.m. Wednesday in the area of 2429 NW 66th Drive. She was driving a black Hyundai SUV.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, court records show this is the second DUI arrest for Berman in under 90 days.
Brooklyn Berman was arrested on April 13th by PBSO in the area of 15200 Jog Road. She refused to provide a breath or blood alcohol sample to police, according to an affidavit of probable cause. That case continues to work its way through the court system.
Berman, 22, lives in the 6600 block of NW 25th Court. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:16 p.m. Wednesday. She remained in jail at 6 a.m. Thursday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching